If You Don't Ask, You Don't Get!
|Author: John D. Thomas||13 October 2017||Copyright 2017|
It’s a fact of life: “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” Simply hoping that you will get something that you want is rarely enough. The most important action you can take is to actually ask for what you want. You’d be surprised how many people never take the time and effort to ask for what they want. You have to actually take action to make that desire become a reality.
When you ask… be sure to ask the right person! The right person is someone who is in a position to grant your request.
What is the number one reason people never ask for what they want? Fear of rejection! The irony of this is that if you don’t ask, you don’t get. So by not asking, you actually experience this rejection through your own inaction. It is self-imposed rejection. But if you take the small risk of asking… you can open the door to many wonderful possibilities!
Download these Guidebooks
More interesting articles and videos:
- When Faced with a Major Problem, You Have Three Choices...
- For Every Problem, There Is a Solution!
- Major Problems Are Transformational Events
- How Much Money Does It Take to Be Happy?
- How to Stop Dwelling on Past Mistakes
- How Happy Will You Be in the Future?
- The Five Biggest Regrets People Have on their Deathbed
- How to Feel More Contented with Your Life
- How to Know When It's Time to Just Quit