Money, Possessions, and your Self-Worth
|Author: John D. Thomas||27 September 2017||Copyright 2017|
Life is too short to waste time wondering what other people think about you. The biggest waste of time is trying to impress others by the money you have (or pretend to have) and the possessions you acquire. It is entirely possible to reach a point where your possessions and your money begin to own you! If you find that you are spending way too much time working to pay bills and to buy even more things, then you’ve already lost control.
One of the most common reasons people become overly focused on money and possessions is to impress other people. But people with a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness don’t need the approval of other people. The reality is that you should not think about being accepted by others until you first become acceptable to yourself.
Download these Guidebooks
More interesting articles and videos:
- When Faced with a Major Problem, You Have Three Choices...
- For Every Problem, There Is a Solution!
- Major Problems Are Transformational Events
- How Much Money Does It Take to Be Happy?
- How to Stop Dwelling on Past Mistakes
- How Happy Will You Be in the Future?
- The Five Biggest Regrets People Have on their Deathbed
- How to Feel More Contented with Your Life
- How to Know When It's Time to Just Quit