The One Thing Atheists and Believers Always Agree Upon
|Author: John D. Thomas||24 August 2017||Copyright 2017|
Believe it or not, there is one thing that atheists and believers always agree upon. When you die… you can’t take it with you. Indeed, whatever happens to you after you die, 100% of the possessions you’ve accumulated during your life will stay behind. And therein lies the irony about how we spend the days of our life.
We spend nearly our entire life acquiring things. Then at the end of our life we must decide how to get rid of it all.
At the end of life, nearly everyone says they spent far too much time working and accumulating things. It makes you wonder… maybe there are more important ways to spend your life.
If you would like to know more about how to spend less time accumulating things and instead focus on living a happier, more rewarding life… then I invite you to download a copy of my new book, “How to Make a Fresh Start in Life!”
Download these Guidebooks
More interesting articles and videos:
- When Faced with a Major Problem, You Have Three Choices...
- For Every Problem, There Is a Solution!
- Major Problems Are Transformational Events
- How Much Money Does It Take to Be Happy?
- A Simple Technique to Manage Anxiety and Stop Habitual Worry
- How Happy Will You Be in the Future?
- The Five Biggest Regrets People Have on their Deathbed
- How to Feel More Contented with Your Life
- How to Know When It's Time to Just Quit
- How to Stop Dwelling on Past Mistakes