When Can You Believe What You Are Told?
|Author: John D. Thomas||26 August 2017||Copyright 2017|
Today we are bombarded by an endless stream of information, opinions, and gossip. And everyone seems to join in… family, friends, co-workers, subject matter experts, the media, and God forbid… celebrities and politicians. How can we distinguish between reliable information and that which is just opinion or even outright false?
Use these guidelines for discerning the truth:
Download these Guidebooks
Very often, facts can be unsettling. When this happens, we are challenged to examine and question our own beliefs and perspectives. And this is a good thing because you can’t change and improve what you don’t first notice. Questioning long-held biases and beliefs is not always easy. But anytime you are able to dispel flawed biases and let go of false beliefs, you free yourself to deal with reality from a position of strength.
If you want to live a happier, more rewarding life, then you must commit yourself to seeking and embracing truth. This takes courage.
More interesting articles and videos:
- When Faced with a Major Problem, You Have Three Choices...
- For Every Problem, There Is a Solution!
- Major Problems Are Transformational Events
- How Much Money Does It Take to Be Happy?
- A Simple Technique to Manage Anxiety and Stop Habitual Worry
- How Happy Will You Be in the Future?
- The Five Biggest Regrets People Have on their Deathbed
- How to Feel More Contented with Your Life
- How to Know When It's Time to Just Quit